Thursday 6 March 2014

My Reflection (Week 14)

Assalamualaikum and Hi guys.

During writing for multimedia and the web class, each of group in my class has presented their work in front of the class. They had presented their karaoke video in the class. I am very impressed as I watched the karaoke video that had made by my friends. They can act well, and the song that they used is very interesting and appropriate.

I have learnt a lot in this class. I enjoy doing this task. It gives the chance to enhance my skills in creating the karaoke video in high quality. Doing karaoke video had taught me to be discipline as this task must be submitted on time.  We have given a lot of efforts to complete this task. I hope my group will get the high mark for this karaoke video. Hehe.

         This is the last reflection for week 14. That means no more lectures! Huhu. I feel so excited to back my hometown in Kelantan after the exam soon. One week more and then I will pack my bags and go home. I am so happy because all the assignments for this semester all done. I hope I will get the good mark for the entire subject I took for this semester. I hope so. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment