Saturday 1 March 2014

My Reflection (Week 13)

Hi guys!

        Finally, what I am afraid for this while has coming. The lectures week is about to end. I am the end of semester 3. This week also I was keep on went to library to complete the assignment for Computer and Writing subject. I have give lots of efforts to finish all the assignments. I hope that I will get a good result for this subject later. I hope so. Not only Computer and Writing subject but also others subject. Especially for subject Writing for Multimedia and the Web. I hope I can get good marks for this subject too.

       Moving on. Nothing much happens in this week actually. Like a previous week. I was keeping busy completing a lot of assignments. So many workloads I faced. I need take a deep breath for a while. So, I decided to talk a walk for a while at the Proton City Lake. I was so relief after taking a deep breath with the clean air and look the views of the lake. The lake is beautiful. It has made me feel calm and forget all the problems for a moment. It was so cool! I love it so much.

       Next, I felt so sad after talked to my mother over the phone at that night. I miss her so much. I felt like I want to hug her but I can’t. I’m here at UPSI and she is there at Kelantan. So, what should I do?  And What Can I do?  Hmm. The things I always did when I missed her so much were I looked at my mother’s photo and also talked to my mother through the cell phone. That’s all can I do at that moment. Now, I’m counting days to back my hometown. I can’t stand any longer because I miss my mom damn much. I want to tell her everything about what had happened to me at UPSI. I want to hug her! Kiss her! Because I missing her so much right now.  :’(


       That’s all from me. Thanks a lot for reading my stories. Lots of love to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment