Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Reflection (Week 10)

Hi again!

This week already week 10. Four week more to end of semester 3. Can't wait to get back to my hometown. Hehe. For your information, I just came back from my hometown last Saturday. Last week was an amazing, memorable, and also an awesome week. I had spent time with my family but still I felt it was not enough to me. I want to spent more time with them. I missing them so much. :'(

Now, let's see what happens in this week, and leave the saddest part above. The unforgettable memory that I have created is very meaningful to me. That day my friend and I went to river. We spend a long period of time there. We did everything together. We bring our own food and ate it there. I felt so happy because I got the opportunity to spend time at the beautiful place like that. I hope it will remain as usual if I go there once again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment