Saturday 15 February 2014

My Reflection (Week 11)


Hi again!

In the previous post, I had share to all of you about my reflection for week 10.  But now, I will share to all of you about my reflection for week 11.  Shall we? There are many things happen in this week.  There are memorable things and bad things that had happened to me.  Let me tell the memorable things first because I don’t want to spoil our mood with the bad things that I will tell you later. Shall we start?

Alright, one of the unforgettable thing that happens to me is I got a chance to bath with my friend at Teratak River View in Tanjung Malim. Why I said that is memorable? Ermm, it is because it was my first time visited that place even though I had lived in Tanjung Malim almost 2 years. I was so happy at that moment because I can swim as much I could. No one can disturb me and at the same time I can release my stress.


Moving on.  The bad thing that was happened to me is I got a fever at night when my lecturer wants give a test for tomorrow next. Haha. Due to that I can’t prepare well to sit for a test because it is uncomfortable have a fever and I can’t think much because I need enough rest to get well.  So, I hope all of you take good care of yourself because our health is important to our life. Without good health, we can’t do our work as usual and it might be affect our performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment