Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Reflection (Week 9)

Hi and Assalamualaikum. .

It's already week 9. So, I will make a reflection for week 9. Nothing much happen actually. This week I am struggling to study all the chapters for Academic Writing quiz and also Business English quiz.  It is very tiring! Totally exhausted! Due to those test, I have to stay up late till midnight to make a revision. It is like pressure to me. Two quiz in same week. It's like torture my mind. >_<.  I don't want get a low marks in my carry mark for those subjects. I want get a high mark! Yes, high mark! So, to get all that I have to make a little bit sacrifices. Yeah! Sacrifice for something precious.

This week also, I have to complete all the assignment that had given to me even though I can't complete all of it on time. Can say that it has burdening my mind at that moment. It's like torturing my mind slowly. I can't think much at that time. So, I decide to go out for a while to get fresh air, and forget all the problems, assignments, and so on at that time. I could say that this week was the hardest week so far. I tend to get stress easily due to those things. But, it was quite relief for me as I could overcome all that. For me, everything has the solutions, and it's depend to us how to dealt with it cleverly. Last but not least, I hope those things will not burdening my mind anymore. So, that's all about my reflection for week 9. Thanks for reading. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment