Sunday 5 January 2014

My Reflection (Week 6)

Assalamualaikum, and good evening everyone! :')

As you can see the title above about my week six reflection. It's already week 6 , . WEEK 6! Oh no! My mid semester break is over. :'( , I'm still in holiday mood. So, how can I back to college then? Hmm, As a student I have to sacrifice. Yeah! Sacrifice for knowledge! ^0^"

So what's next? Alright, let me tell you things I did today. As you know I don't have any classes today because most of the classes were cancelled. See! How lucky we are. All of the classes have cancelled by all our lecturers. So, that's mean I have no class. No class at all! Awesome day, right? Haha. . Just kidding. Honestly,  I feel frustrated when classes were cancelled since I am a thirst for knowledge. To me the knowledge is the most significantly in my life because without the knowledge I am like blind person. Who are not knowing anything about certain things or uneducated.  That's mean I can't read, write,count and so on. Oh no! I don't want to be like a blind person. I want to be an educated! EDUCATED! Simple word but it has deep meaning.  :')

Moving on. Since I have no classes today, I decide to go to the library because I feel quite bored at that moment. Only me in the house because all my friends still not returned from their hometown yet. Next, after I borrowed some books from library I go to the restaurant because I feel very hungry. I eat, and eat as I can. Haha. However, after lunch I back to my home with taxi. I take a bath  and prepare myself. Last but not least, I watched some movies, and complete a few of assignments. 

That's all for today. Thank you. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment