Sunday 29 December 2013

My Reflection (Week 5)


Hi everyone!

      It's already week 5. So, I will write a reflection for week 5. Let's start! During writing for Multimedia and the Web class, I feel so nervous because I have to present my work in the class. I can't think and my hands was trembling as I heard my name was mentioned. Whatever it is. I have to finish it. Finish my work!  That's what I think at that moment. I take deep breath at first. Then, I make the presentation. How relief I am when I finish it.

      Next, through the prezi presentation I realized that due to lack of confidence make me nervous. So, I will try my best to avoid it in another presentation. Also, I have learn something new in this class. It's about Self banner. Self banner is part of the assignment that must be done.  I was wonder how it's looks like at first but when my lecturer showed me the example of self banner my understanding about Self banner become much better. We are compulsory to create the self banner. Which are we have to promote ourselves, and sharing our interests. That's what it is.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment