Tuesday 3 December 2013

About Myself

Assalamualaikum and hello guys, . ^_^"

         Today I have a class from 4 pm - 7 pm, it's quite interesting because in class the lecturer teach us  how to create a blog. Honestly, I don't have any accounts for blog and I don't even know how to create it. Weird? That's me! Weirdo! Hehe. . Now, let me introduce myself to all of you. Hmmm, Firstly, let me tell you about myself. Let me start with my name first, may I? Hehe. My full name is Siti Nor Kamilah bt Masri, but you all can call me Kamila, siti, Nor and so on. But I prefer kamila than other nicknames because it's sounds good to me. I was born in Kelantan. That means I'm a kelantanese girl. I am proud to be a kelantanese.  Why? because I support kelantan football team. I love watching the football match wherever it's takes place whether in kelantan, shah alam, and so on. When I watched the football match I will shout loudly to support the football team possibly to give them strength.


         Next, lets move on with my age. I am 19 years old. Still young, right? Hehe, and I'm still single. Not married yet, and still don't have any special man in my life. why? because I'm not interested in making relationship. Sometimes I get bored when my friends talked about their relationships with the men, bla bla bla. But whatever it is  I just want to focus on my studies. That's what I want the most in my life. Then further my studies in higher levels. As you know many people said I look younger than my age may be the way I look or the way I behave, and I love it. I wish I will stay young forever. Haha. Just joking! -_-". It doesn't matter how old I am because I like who I am now and later.  


       Okay, what's next? What am I doing now? Like what I said from the start I'm still studying. I studied at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in Tanjung Malim, Perak.

I'm the diploma student at UPSI. What course am I taken? Hmm, I'm in second year now  and I'm taking Diploma in English course. I take that course because I love the language, not only the English Language but also other languages, for instance, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and so on. I like all of those languages but I can't learn all of those languages because it takes time to learn all of those languages. In short, I just learn it by watching the movies, and try my hardest to understand what did they said in the movies even though I don't understand at all. Haha. To understand better I just read the subtitles below the movies to know what did they said and understand the meaning. 

        Now, lets continue with my ambition. Guess what I want to be in future? a teacher? Yes, but wrong. Haha. As you know since I was a kid I had many ambitions, I wish to be a singer, policewoman, lawyer, doctor and so on. But when I'm getting older those all of my ambitions were changed. Totally EVERYTHING! may be it happens due to my age. And now, I'm truly interested in businesses. Why? hmm, it happens may be due to my experienced before I enter the university. Before this I worked at restaurant. I learnt many things at my workplace. That's the reason why I'm interested in business. That's it! :')


      Well, that's all from now. I will post another section later. Just wait. .  Bye!


THANKS FOR READING! :')



        

No comments:

Post a Comment