Friday 6 December 2013

My Reflection (Week 3)


At the beginning of the lecture for class Writing for Multimedia and the Web, I was felt knowing nothing when my lecturer talking about the blog. I do not know the reason why she told us about the blog. I was clueless what we are supposed to do. Just then, my lecturer explained the reason why she told us about the blog. It’s because the blog is a part of the assignment. We are compulsory to have a blog account to do that assignment. However, I was wondering on how to create a blog because before this I don’t have any accounts for blog, I only have accounts for facebook, and twitter.  At the first, I can’t see anything benefits of doing that but when I had explored more about the blog, I realized that having a blog has a lot of benefits. For instance, we can share the information through the blog or share our experience in it.

             In addition, we can express our feelings through the blog but make sure when you post your texts don’t talk about negative things such as insult other people because it might caused a fight between you and those people. Next, has a blog given me a lot of opportunities to share my opinion, information, and then express my feelings in it.  It makes my life be more fun and meaningful because when I bored I can sign up the blog and then express anything I want. In brief, I love this subject which is has increase my knowledge about the social network such as the blog that I learnt in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment