Friday 13 December 2013

My Reflection (Week 4)

Hi again!

          I would like to share to all of you about my reflection during the class. So, listen up. During class Writing for Multimedia and the Web, I feel very enthusiastic because each of my classmates including me have to present our prezi to the whole class. I feel so nervous at first but I can overcome my nervousness by taking deep breath. During the presentations by my classmates. I have learn a lot from them about  the essays. They have enhance my understanding about the essay, features of the essays including how to write thesis statements, topic sentences, supporting details and conclusion.

          Next, their presentations absolutely have enrich my understanding about these kind of essays. Most of them present about narrative essays, descriptive essays, cause and effect essays and also argumentative essays. In addition, their presentations have motivated me to be more confident to make presentation in front of the class. Without shy, afraid, and so on. In brief, I have learn something  useful in this class, and I hope I will be able to improve myself to become a good presenter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment