Sunday 29 December 2013

My friends

Assalamualaikum and hi guys! ^_^"


      Friend? Yeah, the title says it all.  Now, I will share to all of you about my friends. I am sure everyone have lots of friends, right? but are they really a true friend? That's the problem. We do not know how sincere they are becoming our friends. Hmm, Just forget what I said. Let's start about my friends. Since I was a kid I have many friends but none of them are truly my friends. Some of them became my friends just want to take advantage on me. That's make me become more careful in choosing friends. Then, as I was in secondary school I met new friends but just two of them are truly friends. Why I said like that? It's because they always beside me when I was sad, happy, or in hardship. They are Auni nasuha and Ilma Hani.

     Let me introduce to all of you these young lady who I met in secondary school. These two are my good friends. These young lady are same age as me. We're still keep in touch till now. Let's start with Auni nasuha first, this girl quite chubby but also cute and adorable. Her chubby face matches her personality which makes me loves her so much. She never fails to entertain me with her sense of humor.She is studying at UITM in Kelantan, but we're still keep in touch through the cell phone.  She always cheers me up when I was sad or in bad mood. Yet, she's good in making jokes. She always supports me and gives an advice to me. That's her! She loves to give a lecture whenever she can. I used call her "Ustazah" because her lectures make me want call her like that.

     The next friend would be Ilma Hani. She is generous person and also kind. Why I said she is generous? It's because she often treats foods to me.  How lucky I am. Hehe.  Yet, her face like kareena kapoor. Just imagine how beautiful she is. Also, she always beside me when I'm in trouble. That's make me comfortable when I hang out with her. She is my best listener to my stories. She also never fails to entertain me whenever she can.

    That's all could I share to all of you about my friends. Bubye!  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment